Today was designated a "team building" day. We started the day with a session immediately following breakfast. The session was on different traits that make up a good team. After our session, we went to Inner City Youth Alive where we would be working for the next week to set up. After this, we went to see the movie: "I Can Only Imagine" as a youth group for our team free time. After this we then went on a quick trip to Polo Park. We ended up back at the church for supper and an evening session of worship and team time.
Parker: My highlight of today was the sharing time we were able to have after the evening session. I feel we are a tight group and any chance we get to share, we do so without any fear of judgment or shame. I feel this is how teams/youth groups are meant to share and be open with one another.
Wyatt Harms: The highlight of my day was the movie. The story of how the lead singer of "Mercy Me" grew up, and went through trials to get to the point where he and the band are today was super inspurational and was amazing to see how God worked in others lives, and can work in my life.
Wyatt DeRoo: My highlight of the day was the morning sesh. Cam from the "Out of Town" at CMU was speaking on the different traits and personalities that come from or form a group/team. I found it was really encouraging and healthy to reflect and discuss on how we are important to the group. All around it was a very eventful day and I thoroughly enjoyed my time today. Thanks for all the prayer and support.