Thursday, March 26, 2015

Headed Out (March 26)

Hello everyone!

I apologize Ive had trouble getting the internet to work on my computer but now we are up and running. We just finished breakfast and orientation here. At breakfast Sofia stood on a chair and our team another team on missions here and all the staff at YWAM sang happy birthday to her. I think she was pretty embarrassed but its good! Were trying to honour her on her birthday today. We just finished orientation for the day and Olivene (Our host) informed us we would be spending the day at a children's home. At this home many are disabled and they are very short staffed so they love when groups come in to help with the daily chores and to be a friend to the patients. Should be a pretty eye opening day. Please keep us in your prayers. I see them practicing skits and songs to do with the kids while we are there and I am looking forward to a day filled with opportunities. Everything went very smooth with all the flights. Customs took quite a bit at Jamaica (Reeeeealy long lines) But we all made it through

God is good!

Andy